| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nuriootpa in February is really warm at 21.35 °C (70.43 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.2mm (0.8in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:49 long with an average length of 13:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Nuriootpa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nuriootpa, Australia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nuriootpa:
- Tibooburra, Australia - 628.1 kms (390.3 miles) NNE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 818.4 kms (508.6 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 718 kms (446.2 miles) ENE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 922.7 kms (573.4 miles) ENE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 284.1 kms (176.5 miles) E
- Wagga, Australia - 775 kms (481.6 miles) E
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 934 kms (580.4 miles) E
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 632.3 kms (392.9 miles) SE
- Essendon, Australia - 641.1 kms (398.4 miles) SE
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 396.9 kms (246.6 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 651 kms (404.5 miles) SE
- Laverton, Australia - 638.4 kms (396.7 miles) SE
- East Sale, Australia - 832.7 kms (517.5 miles) ESE
- Low Head, Australia - 999.8 kms (621.3 miles) SE