| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nuriootpa in April is very mild at 15.3 °C (59.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 41.3mm (1.6in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:46 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Nuriootpa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Nuriootpa, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Nuriootpa:
- Tibooburra, Australia - 628.1 kms (390.3 miles) NNE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 818.4 kms (508.6 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 718 kms (446.2 miles) ENE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 922.7 kms (573.4 miles) ENE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 284.1 kms (176.5 miles) E
- Wagga, Australia - 775 kms (481.6 miles) E
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 934 kms (580.4 miles) E
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 632.3 kms (392.9 miles) SE
- Essendon, Australia - 641.1 kms (398.4 miles) SE
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 396.9 kms (246.6 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 651 kms (404.5 miles) SE
- Laverton, Australia - 638.4 kms (396.7 miles) SE
- East Sale, Australia - 832.7 kms (517.5 miles) ESE
- Low Head, Australia - 999.8 kms (621.3 miles) SE